Our client is a leading company in the automation industry based in Karlsruhe area, Germany. It has its own sales and services in Sweden, China, Spain, Germany and UK and the production is coming out of its own factories in China, Spain and Sweden. Our client has a turnover of 75 million euro and about 350 full-time employees.
Mechanical Innovation Engineer (m/f)
- Develop new innovative solutions for new automation projects
- Work close with Business Development and external project partners for feasibility studies and creation of technical requirements specifications and innovative solution descriptions for new projects
- Develop innovative solutions for new core technology in close cooperation with the suppliers and the development team in Shanghai
- Work close with core technology suppliers to ensure products are manufactured to company`s quality standard
- Monitor the competition in the market and perform benchmark tests for functions, quality and performance of our competitors’ equipment
- Communication with: Business Development, R&D Development Center Shanghai, internal and external stakeholders and project partners
- Coordination in all projects
Profile / Skills:
- Education: Master’s degree in mechanical or electromechanical engineering
- Relative work experience
- Strong focus on costs, easy serviceability, cleaning and lean assembly
- Proven high innovation capability
- Capability to get knowledge from all the other departments
- Wide knowledge about materials, production and solutions
- High level of social and emotional intelligence is a must
- Push through mentality
- Fast apprehension and autonomous operation
- Software skills needed: Microsoft Office and high level of Solidworks
- Experience in production methods, design, documentation, assembly and servicing, cost reduction, ergonomics
- Structured and proactive way of working, as separate person also as working in a team with high individual responsibility
- Fluent in English (working language)
- Traveling: This position will require frequent traveling within Europe and to Asia.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic mechanical innovation engineer who is searching for a fantastic opportunity to make a significant contribution to the success of an already growing company.
Apply via E-Mail with your CV and motivational letter by indicating your entry date and salary expectations:
Mr. Thomas Wentz
Poststr. 52 | 71032 Böblingen
For further information please call +49 (0)7031/686986
We will handle your application with all due confidentiality and ensure that any restrictions are observed.